Old August 30th 09, 02:26 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : The Truth About the Obama-Regime's© Liberal-Fascist Attack on Freedom-of-Speech by Obama-Czar© Mark Lloyd at the FCC

~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 28, 5:33 am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

- Democracy dies without information.

- - Dave - Mark Lloyd does not believe in American
- - Democracy and Freedom of the Press {Media}
- - including Freedom of Speech : Mark Lloyd's Hero
- - is Hugo Chavez and Total Government Controlled
- - Media.
-
- I'd love to see a cite for this one...

-cite- cite- cite- Prez Obama's FCC CZAR
Mark Lloyd Loves Hugo Chavez's Revolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF2C235fD7o
-oops- in his own Liberal-Fascist Words to boot

He didn't say he loved it, he said it was "incredible" and "dramatic",
which it was. I like the guy. The righties get their panties in a knot
whenever the lefties "steal" their tactics. Tough titties.