Old August 31st 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default radiators

Art Unwin wrote:
Tom, W8ji apparently is an expert with antennas having lectured
at Dayton and has authored many technical articles around antennas,
states that radiators must be straight for maximum efficiency,

Hmm. Please provide a reference where this was stated. I doubt that's
what was actually the verbiage used.

cognized that all is not understood about radiation and never has a
radiator been constructed that complies in its entirety with Maxwell.

According to only you.

I have untold books on antennas but none (not including ARRL stuff)
provide any sort of reason that this could be true.
Is anybody aware of a recognized author stating why this should be
considered true when current leaning is towards point radiation which
obviously seen as a break away statement..

Again, please provide a reference that "current leaning is towards point
radiation".

I sure I won't get a real answer here. As usual.

Just like his bailout on providing a description on his antenna earlier
this weekend.

fraud.

tom
K0TAR