Old August 31st 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default radiators

On Aug 30, 6:29*pm, tom wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
Tom, W8ji *apparently is an expert with antennas *having lectured
at Dayton and has authored many technical articles around antennas,
states that radiators must be straight for maximum efficiency,

Hmm. *Please provide a reference where this was stated. *I doubt that's
what was actually the verbiage used.

cognized that all is not understood about radiation and never *has a
radiator been constructed that complies in its entirety with Maxwell.

According to only you.

I have untold books on antennas but none (not including ARRL stuff)
provide any sort of reason that this could be true.
Is anybody aware of a recognized author stating why this should be
considered true when current leaning is towards point radiation which
obviously seen as a break away statement..

Again, please provide a reference that "current leaning is towards point
radiation".

I sure I won't get a real answer here. *As usual.

Just like his bailout on providing a description on his antenna earlier
this weekend.

fraud.

tom
K0TAR

You are correct Tom. I have no interest in exchanging insults with
you.
My interests are in radio to which you supply nothing. There you go,
I have now answered you once and that is it.