Old August 31st 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default New antenna design

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:19:32 -0700, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:

I ask because the phrase "military patent attorney" produced no results at
Google. The phrase "patent attorney for the military " produces exactly one
result: your post using the phrase.

Last time I checked, we don't have a single "military". We have an
Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and some other organizations, all
under the Dept of Defense. Each have their own policies for handling
patents. For example:

Office of the Judge Advocate General
Department of the Army
Intellectual Property Office
Regulatory Law and Intellectual Property Division
901 North Stuart
Street, Arlington, VA 22203-1837.

Basically a patent attorney. It's possible that Art talked to one of
them.

Not unless it was at a bar and Art was buying.

A military attorney is not going to be talking to a civilian off the street.

I know the one where I work does talk with an employees about a personal
patent. But not help/work with the actually application

To be expected and employees aren't coming in off the street.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.