Old August 31st 09, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default New antenna design

On Aug 31, 9:30*am, wrote:
Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:19:32 -0700, "Sal M. Onella"
wrote:

I ask because the phrase "military patent attorney" produced no results at
Google. *The phrase "patent attorney for the military " produces exactly one
result: *your post using the phrase.

Last time I checked, we don't have a single "military". *We have an
Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and some other organizations, all
under the Dept of Defense. *Each have their own policies for handling
patents. *For example:

*Office of the Judge Advocate General
*Department of the Army
*Intellectual Property Office
*Regulatory Law and Intellectual Property Division
*901 North Stuart
*Street, Arlington, VA 22203-1837.

Basically a patent attorney. *It's possible that Art talked to one of
them.

Not unless it was at a bar and Art was buying.

A military attorney is not going to be talking to a civilian off the street.

I know the one where I work does talk with an employees about a personal
patent. But not help/work with the actually application

To be expected and employees aren't coming in off the street.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Many Universities have near to them a quasi military funded work group
that employ some of the graduates of Universities especially in the
computer area.
The funding by the military is for different projects that they have.
These units
are monitored by patent personnel a couple of times a year where
information is gathered
for patent potential.Usually they do mundane computer work but there
are exceptions and there is some turn over as the graduates leave for
new found jobs. There are at least two such units that are in driving
distance from me that I know of and there may be more as there are
many Universities close to me.
I never said I consulted him or asked for assistance.
In these sort of discussions in this group small things grow so large
that they have a life of their own that often stray from the truth.