Old August 31st 09, 11:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
-.-. --.-[_2_] -.-. --.-[_2_] is offline

Default true or... ?

Hello ng,

on our ham ng in the it.* hierarchy, a ham posted this PDF:
http://eh-antenna.com/EH_HZ.pdf

I'm not a good mathematic person.. what is written on this PDF goes out of
my analisys possibilities. Perhaps, if gently someone try to explain to me
if there is something of real in what the author claim to be absolutely
real, i'll thank in advance all you readers here.
Just to have a personal opinion about this "Hz field" if someone explain me
in light terms the "physical interpretation" that the author claim in the
paper, based on Maxwell equations.

regards,

-.-. --.- (cq - Italy).