Old August 31st 09, 12:46 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Nickname unavailable Nickname unavailable is offline

Default Obama as Leninoid

On Aug 30, 6:26*pm, kim wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:30:07 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham

wrote:
On Aug 30, 10:02*am, N? ?baMa?
wrote:
The parallels between Barack Hussein Obama and Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
are intriguinghttp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/obama_as_leninoid..html

From Russia with No Love

The destabilization of our culture and economy, magnified by policies
of the Obama Administration, conform to KGB plans for the collapse of
the United Stateshttp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/from_russia_with_no_love.html

You right wing scum bags have been predicting the end of the world
since Roosevelt and the New Deal took over. *And the proof of the
pudding? *We dems saved America during the Great Depression, then we
won WWII, in the late '90's we balanced the budget and now we have to
make up for 8 years of war and debt laden spending by repugs.

Let's be sure we understand what kind of spending happened under the
Repubs. *If the feds pull in 2 trillion in taxes every year and we are
6 more in debt, that means they spent 22 trillion dollars in the last
eight years. *What do we have to show for 22 trillion dollars spent?

chas. chan