Old August 31st 09, 02:15 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
dave dave is offline

Default Obama as Leninoid

~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 31, 5:08 am, dave wrote:
?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:
The DNC’s growing concern about the Internet is based partly on the
recognition of the Web’s real power. Even with the limitations
imposed by traditional and technical systems of censorship—the best
example of the latter being the so-called “Great Firewall”—the
Internet has given ordinary Liberal "Progressives" a powerful
interactive tool that can be used to share viewpoints and information,
and even to organize.
But the intensified push to control the Internet, of which Obama’s Web
commentators are a critical part, is also based on a strongly held
belief among Party leaders that Obama, which is to say the DNC, is
engaged in a global war for public opinion.

- The internet is the Colt Peacemaker of the 21st Century.
- It makes everybody equal.

Not when Prez Obama or one of the Obama Czars
can Order the Internet Turned-Off or Limit Access
to the Internet by Claiming a Cyber Attack.
.

That's why we have amateur radio and CBs, same as guns.

President Bush wished he could turn off the internet, too. I'm not sure
it's even possible.