Old August 31st 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
-.-. --.-[_2_] -.-. --.-[_2_] is offline

Default true or... ?

"-.-. --.-" ha scritto nel messaggio

I thanks people that until now reply to my post.

It's quite clear for me, an Richard and Dave wrote, the true radiating
points of an EH antenna, basically the feedline an also imho via groundwave
with the grounding system, especially on lower frequencies.

What i'm asking is not a *complete* explaining of Maxwell equations in few
posts, and why in this specific case can be right or wrong the paper.. just
from the guru of this ng a simple "yes, he wrote in the paper a right
interpretation of Maxwell equation and, in theory, the thing can work" or a
"no, he's worse than a 1st april fool".

Like the precedent post on underground antennas systems, i'm just curious
and happy if someone *demostrate* me that a strange antenna have a
incredible efficiency. But the demostration must be in a understandable way
for me, and if i don't understand, i ask to who can understand and had the
patience to explain.

Sorry, btw, for grammar & language errors.

73,

-.-. --.-