Old September 2nd 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default ART vs. W8JI

On Sep 2, 2:01*pm, "Dale Parfitt" wrote:
Arrt,
I have repeatedly asked you to supply us with your original quote from
W8JI's page concerning a straight radiator is the best. Will you please do
so?
Now, there's an entire thread on this and no where any foundation.
Dale W4OP

And no real discussion here either! You did not contribute

Dale, you can cry and cry and moan as much as you want. I will not let
you bully me and I am not at your beck and call.
If you have a comment with respect to the advantages of a radiater
being straight or not then go ahead and speak .If you feel hurt send
an E mail to Tom. Failing that go to QRZ yourself where I told you to
go.
Sooner or later you will have to get up from your couch