Old September 2nd 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
WQGT447 WQGT447 is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American Citizens Say "NO" to Obama-Care©

On Sep 1, 10:36*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:44*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Aug 30, 7:40*am, Gary Forbis wrote:

Darn. *I'm not sure what this subject has to do with shortwave radio.
I read this line in alt.politics.economics. *That group has everything
to do with the subject. *I don't know about Christian religion and
this subject. *I was reminded by the Ed Show of Matthew 25.34-46.
It seems to me many who call themselves christians pay more
attention to the passages before these and narrow their focus
on money and business rather than on its deeper meaning.
Me, what do I know of putting my money to the exchangers?
I can spot people who are naked or sick.

Unless asked to do otherwise. *If I do any more replies
I will drop rec.radio.shortwave and add alt.politics.economics.

Gary Forbis here's a Topic for Alt.Politics.Economics.
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
*.
About - Liberal-Fascism -by- Jonah Goldberghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism
*.
Watch Glenn Beck FOX TV for Your Daily Dosehttp://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/index.html
of Truth About the Obama-Regime© and the
Obama-Czars© & The Obama-Security-Corps©http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/
Begin to Understand the Realities of 21st Century
Liberal-Fascism being employed by the Obama-
Regime© to Control Every Aspect of Your Daily Lifehttp://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Glenn_Beck
*.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b71e8dcd31438
The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
*.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18
*.
That's Obamaism {Liberal-Fascism} in a Nutshell ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=i3yMPWmeaBs
*.

Prez Obama Threatens to Bypass Republicans
in the US Congress on Obama-Care©

Obama-Care© It's a One-Sided One-Party-Bill
that 80% of Americans Don't Need Right Now !http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20...g/anm6htfmlzt4

Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American
Citizens Say "NO" to Obama-Care©http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ.../current_event...

Did George Bush ever wake up when 70% of Americans thought his
policies sucked rottten eggs? You are nothing but a lying
fearmongering hate-flame fanning demagogue. You and those like you
are a discredit and disgrace to the party of Lincoln. Don't you get
tired of it? Or is your ultimate goal to see hatred and fear achieve
its logical conclusion?

Pathetic.

Bruce Jensen