Old September 3rd 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 54% of Americans Know Obama-Ganda© When We See It and Obama-Care© Is It !

On Sep 2, 4:35*pm, Christopher Helms wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:51*pm, Gary Forbis wrote:

On Aug 29, 4:15*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage
Plans" so that they an control all end of Life Medical
Care and force America's Senoir Citizens into End-of-Life
Counseling and thus Ending-Their-Lives {Costs} to
Pay for Obama-Care©

These lies are still being spread are they? *I guess they
are. *You're spreading them.

The Republicans have an incredible propaganda machine. It's so ****ing
good and so deeply entrenched that

- they have 54% of Americans vehemently opposing
- something that doesn't even exist as a proposal.

More Obama-Ganda© the US Congress' Health Care
'Reform' Bill H.R.3200 which is written down and
before the House for Study and a Vote.

DOESN'T EVEN EXIST AS A "PROPOSAL"

54% of american know obama-ganda©
when we see it and obama-care© is it ~ RHF