Old September 4th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Corriolis force

On Sep 3, 10:33*am, Art Unwin wrote:

These same two vectors that create a shearing force is equal to the
combination of gravity and the Coriolis force. This is *the reason why
a vertical antenna must be tipped to form a isotropic radiation
pattern in equilibrium which computer programs confirm. No, the above
is not printed any where in the College books, but it will.
No information you say? It is just that you can't handle it so you
depend on insults.
Yes, you did get information but you have not the grounding to
understand what you read.

You don't have the grounding to understand what you write.
If you do, you totally ignore it.
You were a mechanical engineer working at G.E. Your status
as an expert in RF theory are in question. Heck, you can't even
correctly spell half the terms you mention.
Like the above jibber jabber.. How in the heck are you going to
get **ANY** vertical radiator to have a truly isotropic pattern?
It's impossible. An isotropic pattern is a theoretical pattern
in which radiation is equal in all directions. Such a pattern
does not exist with real antennas. But, yea, you are truly
one "grounded" individual.. :/ Chortle...
It would be pathetic if the dog and pony show were not
so hilarious. I do greatly look forward to your posts. Better than
the comedy channel any day.
Corriolis force as thread title.. Chortle.. You claim to be
an expert at this phenomenon, yet you can't even spell
the word correctly. :/
And I imagine that there are still many readers world wide
who are still wondering what constitutes "equilibrium" in
an antenna system.

No. I am just exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. *The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.

And visa versa I have no doubt whatsoever..
I actually believe you have more cult followers
than you realize. You are a hoot.
Might as well just "sticky" a permanent thread
called "The Art Unwin Show" so everyone can
keep on the same page with the latest state of
the Art.