Old September 4th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Corriolis force

On Sep 3, 6:14*pm, "Dave" wrote:
"Art Unwin" wrote in message

It seems that some do not understand what the Corriolis force is so

an find the here goes
When the Big Bang ocurred all energy was in *an arbitrary boundary

that's enough... the rest is just more blabbering. *first, spell it right,
its Coriolis with one r.
next, its not even a 'real' force, and is often called the Coriolis 'effect'
instead of force to make that clear. *and it is not linked to gravity, its
linked to rotation. *if the earth or any other body didn't rotate there
would be no Coriolis effect on it's surface and it would still have gravity.
I'm not even going to try to address the electro-weak babble, that is
totally non-sequitar.

David, you can find the famous "exclusion principle" by Wolfgang Pauli
in any
book on Quantum Mechanics. You should write a paper on where he weny
wrong based on your intuition. That gun you are firing is getting
lower and lower that I fear for your foot !