Old September 4th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Corriolis force

On Sep 4, 2:49*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:09:37 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
You cannot assume that one who makes an accusation has the status of
education to match his veracity. The person who stated that it is an
impossibility does not even posses a high school diploma. Climbing on
the back of his statements puts you back on the stage again!

Hint: *Please feel free to attack a persons ideas, logic, conclusions,
data, information, assertions, assumptions, pontifications, judgment,
and numbers. *This is proper for a technical discussion. *However,
attacking a persons background, education, personality, appearance,
and wallpaper is little better than a character assassination and
should be avoided. *Discuss the ideas, not the person.

That being said, I've learned as much from those without the proper
credentials, than from those with the requisite degrees and
certifications. *Hands on experience and Learn By Destroying(tm) are
amazingly good teachers.

Also, I judge people mostly by their willingness and ability to learn.
When learning stops, one rots in place and eventually withers. *What
have you learned from this discussion on your Gaussian Radiative
Cluster?

--
Jeff Liebermann * *
150 Felker St #D * *http://www.LearnByDestroying.com

I replied to the assertion that my homeland was guilty of embarassment
or shame.

What sort of man is one who does not stand up on behalf of his
homeland where presently their soldiers are standing and dying along
side ours of the U.S.
I am attacked personally daily, but to attack the U.K and the
Commonwealth for declaring war on the German menace, a consequence of
which many gave their lives, is a totally different situation to me.
Hopefully you can understand that and thus allow the matter to drop
without loss of stature
Regards
Art