Old September 4th 09, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) P-38 Can Opener.

On Sep 3, 11:35*pm, wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=272474

I still have my old P-38 can opener.It is on the little chain my Dog
Tags are on.I don't tote that stuff around with me though, because I
don't tote.That chain used to grab on to my neck hairs, so I toted that
stuff in my wallet.
cuhulin

Yeah Cuhlin, I have the big and smaller one.
I have about eight little 'tools' I carry on a
airplane mechanics cable on my carabiner.

It's funny how useful those little tools have been
for me over the years. This is the website, pretty
good company, cheap prices, you never know
when you'll need something like what they carry.

http://countycomm.com/index1.htm
Check them out, you'll enjoy the videos.:-)