Old September 5th 09, 04:55 AM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushcraftgregg View Post
On Sep 3, 11:35*pm, wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=272474

I still have my old P-38 can opener.It is on the little chain my Dog
Tags are on.I don't tote that stuff around with me though, because I
don't tote.That chain used to grab on to my neck hairs, so I toted that
stuff in my wallet.
cuhulin

Yeah Cuhlin, I have the big and smaller one.
I have about eight little 'tools' I carry on a
airplane mechanics cable on my carabiner.

It's funny how useful those little tools have been
for me over the years. This is the website, pretty
good company, cheap prices, you never know
when you'll need something like what they carry.

http://countycomm.com/index1.htm
Check them out, you'll enjoy the videos.:-)
This is a shortwave radio forum so it's not like any one really cares about that crap!!
N9ZAS