Old September 4th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation©Day for All American ...

I done found me another excuse to head on over to the Lowe's store and
flirt with them purrty wimmins agin.It says in a Lowe's pamplet
thingy,,, Werner 13' Telescoping Multi-Ladder.Was $109.New Lower Price!
Now $69.Also, I have deeeeeecided to put three (THREE) big lonnng strap
hinges on each of the rear plywood doors for my old trailer.
I needs to go to the Lowe's store.
cuhulin