Old September 4th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for
All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_13264495
.
Obama-Cation© = Indoctrination of All School Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-q5mnnlyk
to Pledge Allegiance to Their President . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwG5MhVGQ6k
to Pledge Allegiance to The World . . .
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=4689
Obama-Ganda© = PSYOPS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

It's good to be da king!

Indoctrination of school children is absolutely nothing new. I know for sure
they did it when I was a kid (booing is communist, etc.) and what is
requiring students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance if not political
indoctrination?

That's why we have elections. When the Republicans have the White House
then the kids have to listen to that president. What's the big deal?
As I recall JFK told me to exercise more and study science...the horror.