Old September 4th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
[email protected][_2_] jfeng@my-deja.com[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©

On Sep 4, 6:45*am, dave wrote:
That's why we have elections. *When the Republicans have the White House
then the kids have to listen to that president. *What's the big deal?

The wing nuts have always hated the concept of public education.

As I recall JFK told me to exercise more and study science...the horror.-

Now, they are showing their opposition to children working hard on
their studies.