Old September 4th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) P-38 Can Opener.

When I was at Tan Son Nhut, Sgt.Bates issued me a Vietnamese Drivers
License and also an Army Drivers License, good for up to 2 1/2 ton Army
Trucks.I still have those Drivers Licenses and also my old Army ID card
and my old Army Meal Card and my old Army Shot Records (Vaccinations)
Card that I used to tote in my wallet.Of course, that stuff went out of
date Lonnnnnnnnnng ago.
www.tsna.org
www.114thaviationcompany.com
www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets

Shall we donnnce,,,, da da da da,,,,,,, shall we put our Hearrrts
togetherrrr,,,,, never knowing what may happen,,,,,,,, shall we
donnce,,,,, shall we donnce,,,, shall we donnnnceeee,,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin