Old September 4th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Presents Obama-Cation© Day for All American Schools featuring Obama-Ganda©

On Sep 4, 7:22*am, " wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:45*am, dave wrote: That's why we have elections. *When the Republicans have the White House
then the kids have to listen to that president. *What's the big deal?

The wing nuts have always hated the concept of public education.

As I recall JFK told me to exercise more and study science...the horror..-

- Now, they are showing their opposition to
- children working hard on their studies.

That's "O"Merican Obama-Ganda©
-aka- Another Liberal-Fascist Lie
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7b9f227dae51b1
-about- "O"Merica and "O"Mericans

FACT - Every Good Decent American Whats
All of American's School Children To Study
Hard and Do Well in School; plus to have a
Happy Childhood and a Good Family Life.

What We Don't What is American's School Children
INDOCTRINATED INTO THE 'CULT' OF PREZ OBAMA.
-cause- That's 21st Century Liberal-Fascism.