Old September 5th 09, 12:14 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Immigration Man Immigration Man is offline

Default Liberal Lies About National Health Care

"?baMa? Tse Dung" wrote in message
(1) National health care will punish the insurance companies.

(2) National health care will "increase competition and keep insurance
companies honest" -- as President Barack Obama has said.

(3) Insurance companies are denying legitimate claims because they are
"villains."

(4) National health care will give Americans "basic consumer
protections that will finally hold insurance companies accountable" --
as Barack Obama claimed in his op/ed in the Times.

(5) Government intervention is the only way to provide coverage for
pre-existing conditions.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=33213

(6) There will be no rationing under national health care.

(7) National health care will reduce costs.

(8) National health care won't cover abortions.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=33300

(9) If you like Medicare, you'll love national health care, which will
just extend Medicare's benefits to everyone.

(10) National health care won't cover illegal aliens -- as the
president has twice claimed in recent radio appearances.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=33390

You don't want it? Give me yours. I love to save money and besides, my
Doctor is a millionaire.