Old September 5th 09, 08:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Top News

On Sep 4, 7:21*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Sep 4, 4:08*pm, BobS wrote:

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:52:40 -0700 (PDT), nurk_fred2000

wrote:
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

***He also got caught smoking dope with his students...unsure if it
was on campus or off...I requested through the local PD (via email) to
receive a copy of said police report (if there was one) however it
appears to be an internal matter with the college...Tooooo bad, would
have been a thrill to post it here for all to see...BoooooYaaaa Ph
dufus!

Why?

***FN wrote..."...love to have posted it [police report]..."

bozo bob asked *"why"...?

***Here's why bozo bob...probably went something like this...

"...ah yea kids, wanna smoke some dope after class, hehehe...?
"...we can all get wasted and maybe play strip poker or spin the
bottle, hehehe...
"...I got a couple of lids and if you kids got a few bongs we're in
business...

..."Freeze SCUMBAG, Undercover University Security Officer...Ph.dufus.
your @$$ is Grass!!!!"...:-)

Even though that scenario made me laugh out loud,
that wasn't the way it went down. Don't you have
anything better to do Fred? ;-D