Old September 6th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Gaussian law of statatics extended by adding a time vary field

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 16:10:38 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

Now let us see what others have to say. After all it is a academic
question
related to electrical engineering and there are many engineers around
beyond the self perceived versions.

Bachelor O'Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Cal Poly, Pomona (1971).

1. There is no such thing as Gauss's Law of Statatics, Statics,
Statistics, or Silliness. Please find and use a spelling chequer.

2. Maxwell's first two equations are Gauss's Law for electric fields
and Gauss's Law for magnetic fields.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_equations#General_formulation

3. Gauss's Law roughly states that the total electric flux through a
closed surface is proportional to the total electric charge enclosed
within that surface. Note that neither the flux or the charge are
moving.

4. Unless you want to add quantum or relativistic variables, a static
field or charge does not need to have a time variable. If you insist
on adding it to Gauss's Law, it will appear identically on both sides
of the equation and cancel. That's because you cannot have time
moving at different rates on both sides of an equality.

Youtube lecture on Gauss's Law (from India):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whv_d-fBCg0
It's 1 hour long. The speaker is very good at deriving Gauss's Law
from Coulomb's. I hate to admit how much I had forgotten. So far,
I've watched about half the lecture. I'll watch the rest later
tonite.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D