Old September 6th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike, who else?[_3_] Mike, who else?[_3_] is offline

Default Burying Coax Feedlines & Control Cables

I have a 64 foot Trylon Titan Tower at 64 feet (with a 3 element Steppir)
and it's 30 metres from my home. I intend on burying the feedlines (X2
1/2" heliax and x2 RG213 coax) plus rotators cable and Steppir cable. I
was going to dig a 4" wide by 6" deep trench then just bury them. Yeah,
that's alot of work with a shovel. Any better suggestions? This is my
Labour Day weekend job (get the pun?).

73 de Mike VE6HMG