Old September 6th 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Corriolis force

Art Unwin wrote in news:58ff82c9-a4f0-461c-92da-
:

I am more familier with the Corriolis force as
it applies to weather. ˙IE: the spin of huricanes,
the rotation of weather around low pressure systems.

Excellent Gordon and the particles are connected to the weather
When particles arrive from outer space they reside on diamagnetic
substances and water is one.

Nope.
The Corilis Effect that I am familier with has nothing to do
with particles from outer space. It's just a mechanical
force related to the spin of the earth.