Old September 6th 09, 10:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Białek Szczepan Białek is offline

Default Corriolis force

"Mike Coslo" wrote ...
Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 4, 3:03 pm, Mike Coslo wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:48 pm, Michael Coslo wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
Mike you forget.
I do not subscribe to the wave theory over the particle aproach.
I cannot see any other way to fit that "radiation is from the
acceleration of a charge". And I can not find any explanation of this
in any books. Only mass is able to have spin and at the same time
transport energy, at least to my mind.
So are you saying that FR energy has mass, or that it doesn't have
spin?
Therefore accelaration is the
creation of two forces that are not in the same plain ala a shear
action where the combination of gravity and the Coriolis force are
the
weakest forces known in the std model.
What is the acceleration of RF?
- 73 de Mike N3LI -
The speed of light.
Acceleration isn't expressed as C.

Does RF energy have mass?

Yes if you see it as a particle and not a electromagnetic wave.

A test can be performed easily.

If RF energy has mass

It then follows that a transmitting antenna will lose mass.
Likewise, a receiving antenna will gain mass.

Mistake. In the halve of the cycle the both antennas lose mass and in the
next halve gain mass.

The confirming experiment can be made by using a two small antennas in an
isolated environment. One is transmitting, and one receiving. If RF energy
is a particle - therefore mechanical force, the receiving antenna must
accumulate mass, and the transmitting antenna must lose it.

We do have the needed resolution of measurement to make that test.

You must measure the mass after the halve of the cycle.
S*