Old September 5th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus D. Peter Maus is offline

Default Top News

On 9/4/09 16:52 , nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Sep 4, 1:32 pm, wrote:
The latest edition (5 September) of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
GE SRI and II

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology& Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

***He also got caught smoking dope with his students...unsure if it
was on campus or off...I requested through the local PD (via email) to
receive a copy of said police report (if there was one) however it
appears to be an internal matter with the college...Tooooo bad, would
have been a thrill to post it here for all to see...BoooooYaaaa Ph
dufus!

You can do a web search and come up with a couple of articles from
his school paper about the arrest, and subsequent dissolution of the
case. The reporter did a creditable job of presenting the facts
without too much editorializing. There are some very interesting
points made by the prosecutor in the case. Most of which contradict
his claims made here.

The event took place on a school sanctioned road trip by his
debate team. It took place out of town, but it was a Weber State
sanctioned trip. So, his violation of trust is clear.

The hard truth is that he violated several of the student/teacher
convenants, as well as drug related laws and school policies in this
event. Whether it will have a long term impact on his thinking is,
pardon the expression, debatable.

The student paper stories have been posted here. I don't believe
the police report has. But as Bob has suggested, what good will it
do now?

This guy has made a pretty good career ****ing in someone else's
Wheaties. Not that we all haven't at one time or another, but this
one seems to have made a lifestyle of it. He starts off, as he
always does, with a few on-topic and relevant posts. Remaining
civil, and engaging, but mildly baiting the room until he gets a
bite. Then someone pushes his buttons and he's off. Flailing at
everyone within striking distance.

If you can go back and check his history over the last decade, or
so, you'll find that he's allied with/and befriended nearly everyone
in RRS at one time or another, only to turn on them within a two
week window and make them an ongoing blood enemy. Never fails.

Along the way, over the last decade, he's engendered sympathy, and
enmity, from nearly everyone in the room. I suspect, at times, based
on the nature of his content, to use as object lessons in his
classrooms.

In the final analysis, as I once said some time ago, kicking him
now, while he's down, is unnecessary. He's proven time and again,
he's self-kicking.

Let him.