Old September 6th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] greenpjs@neo.rr.com is offline

Default Are Sunspots Disappearing?

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 22:25:06 +0800, "Peter" wrote:

Interesting article at science@nasa regarding speculation of future sunspots
activity or should I say the lack of activity.

Whatever happens, notes Hathaway, "the sun is behaving in an interesting way
and I believe we're about to learn something new."

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...p_sunspots.htm

Hmmmm.
Yesterday afternoon, I graphed the amount of natural light striking my
property. I started around 3:00 and measured until 8:00. The trend
was alarming! The natural light kept getting lower and lower. If
that trend has continued, there would have been no natural light at
all by today. Fortunately, the light started increasing again just
after sunrise this morning. Wow. That was close.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)