Old September 6th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Corriolis force

On Sep 6, 1:27*pm, "Dave" wrote:
"JIMMIE" wrote in message

On Sep 5, 7:29 pm, Art Unwin wrote:

Art, it would be nice if you posted reason to why you think your
assertions are true instead of just posting random assertions. Why
should I waste my effort trying to explain why you are wrong when you
refuse to make any effort to show why you are right.

because art is the consummate Democrat... he thinks that if he believes
something then it must be true and its up to everyone else to prove him
wrong. *just look at the Democrat's belief that throwing money at education
will result in better educated students... that has been going wrong for
decades and they still believe it. *art also shares another quality with
Democrats, they don't learn. *They keep doing the same things over and over
again expecting to get different results... isn't that a thing called
insanity?

No. Some of this group state what you repeat day after day, sme old
thing, is called experience.