Old September 6th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Fry Richard Fry is offline

Default Corriolis force

On Sep 5, 7:00*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

* Where do you get this stuff from? Please visit a library - you could do
yourself a lot of good.
Chris

Chris, what I believe he is referring to is that computer programs
support a tipped vertical over one at right angles to earth. Computer
programs are supposed to be based on Maxwell's formula. Is this an
error and how do we fix it. If it is not an error then it supports the
presence of the Coriolis force in collusion with gravity. and not
gravity alone.

The NEC computer programs are not in error. The error is in
understanding how far-field patterns develop.

Art, please read the following link about "tipped verticals," which
hopefully will lead to a better understanding of this issue.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...74e9df6d9d1aa9

RF