Old September 7th 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike, who else?[_3_] Mike, who else?[_3_] is offline

Default Burying Coax Feedlines & Control Cables

Thank you all for your responses. I definitely need to review the best
approach. I've gone through a lot to put this tower up and don't need to
have a weak link in the system. I'll look into getting conduit that meets
electrical code for Alberta. As far a critters are concerned, I have field
& deer mice along with voles so to keep this little buggers out, this is
the best way to tackle the job. I do have an electrician coming to my home
for other upgrades and just may have him work on the conduit piping, too.
Time is against me as I have approximately 6 weeks before the ground
freezes. Oh yes, I have about 2 feet of beautiful Alberta topsoil before I
hit clay. I'll keep the newsgroup up to date with my progress. Once again,
I thank everyone for their ideas.

73 de Mike VE6HMG