Old September 7th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
ThrobbingMember ThrobbingMember is offline

Default Strange Signal at 1625 UTC

On Sep 7, 3:04�pm, SW4ever wrote:
While checking signals from 1600-1700 UTC again, today, ran across a
real strange one.
On 13560 Khz there was a very strong carrier, S9+20db with a mid-
range, steady audio modulation. Also a faint 'tick-tick' in the
background.Sort of sounded like a recording device. Signal still heard
at 1842 UTC. Any ideas ?? Local artifact (doubtful) A new SW station,
testing ?? Could not find this frequency in any lists I checked,
including EIBI, etc.
Signal may still be on now (1900 UTC) so give a listen and see if you
can hear it. Thanks, and good listening from SW4ever...

It's the sound of your cock throbbing, thinking about my firm titties.