Old September 9th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default The ultimate tilted monopole

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 8, 6:49 pm, Richard Fry wrote:
On Sep 7, 6:44 pm, "christofire" wrote:

... and if that isn't enough, how about the Racal Antennas athttp://www.racalantennas.com/products/ground/omnidirectional/hf/difan...

I just now looked at this link, and see that it states that this
radiator configuration is horizontally polarized.

That polarization appears to be "implausible" for this configuration.

Does any scientific documentation exist, or do any measured, real-
world performance results prove that this configuration truly is
horizontally polarized?

RF

You are so dumb! Look at the center pole as being a vector in

Art

You expect people to treat you with respect and complain when they don't.

And then you treat others like SH T.

And you wonder why we don't respect you.

tom
K0TAR