Old September 9th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
PH5E[_2_] PH5E[_2_] is offline

Default Marconi company, what is it?

Hi all,

I'm trying to dig up some information about the Marconi company. I've
got a few rigs listed on my site made by this firm, but I can't seem to
find exactly what company it is. Problem is that when I search for
'Marconi' I obviously get a lot of results.

Can anyone tell me if the Marconi company that build the Atalanta, CR100
and Mercury receivers is in fact the same company founded by the Italian
Guglielmo Marconi? Personally I very much doubt this, but I have nothing
to back me up. Any help very much appreciated!

The Marconi rigs on my site can be found he
http://rigreference.com/manufacturers/view/44

73 Elmer PH5E

--
RigReference.com - Reference guide for ham radio equipment
http://rigreference.com/