Old September 9th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Free To Air Satellite TV

About three sumpin months ago, a guy was installing Dish Network
satellite tv equipment at one of the houses next door to doggy's couch.I
asked him if he knows about Free To Air (FTA) satellite tv, and if I buy
the equipment, will he install it for me.He said he knows about FTA and
he can't install FTA for me.(Company policy, I suppose, he could get
fired if he did) He also said most people in America don't know about
FTA.I think he is right.

I reckon as how I will lets my fangers do the walkin in my Jackson phone
book and see what I can find.I think those elderly people at the Hooper
Sound store on Terry Road might know.

Oh, Boo Hoo, Woe is me,,, Woe is me,,, all I wants to do is watch Live
Ireland and Scotland (Wales too) Free To Air Satellite TV.
cuhulin