Old September 10th 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Weekly-Up-Date Prez Obama "New World Order" Poster

On Sep 9, 5:02*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

Big Government Taking Control of the Minds
of America's Free Thinking Children and
Enslaving them to Liberal-Fascism as Tools
of the State {Corporation} through Taxes
and Controls as Subjects-of-the-State.

I assume you're talking about children's TV on the weekends, while Mommy
and Daddy sleep late. *That is indoctrination, my friend.

Well I'll Be "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" - 24/7 !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6cDaHLaMo