Old September 10th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Presently What Prez Obama Said and the Obama-Care© {Partisan} Bill by Pelosi-Reid Are Not The Same . . .

I Listened on the Radio to 'My President' Obama
Speak on Real Health Care Reform for 48 Minutes.

-if- What was in the Pelosi-Ried {Partisan}
Congressional Obama-CareĀ© was scrapped
and we went with just the Changes in Prez
Obama's Speech; a Bill of some 48 Pages
in plain English then we would have real
beginning at Heath Reform -not- Massive
Socialized Medicine.

The Pelosi-Reid {Partisan} Congressional
Obama-CareĀ© Health Care is Too Much,
Too Fast and Too Too Costly and Imposes
Massive Socialized Medicine; and at 1300
Pages has way too many rat-hole details
for a beginning {foundation} Bill.

I then Watched 'My President' on the TV Speak
on Real Health Care Reform for 48 Minutes.
-so- Why Not "Cut" the current Congressional
Obama-CareĀ© Bill from 1300 Pages down to
some 480 Pages in government English then
we would have real beginning at Heath Reform
-not- Massive Socialized Medicine run by the
Government.
* Un-Lock Medical Insurance from State Boundaries
* Open Up a National Nation-Wide Medical
Insurance Market Place.
* No Pre-Existing Conditions
* No Cancellations
* No Life-time Limits
* Health Care Cooperatives / Health Plan Alliances
* Real Tort Reform

Presently What Prez Obama Said and the
Obama-CareĀ© {Partisan} Bill by Pelosi-Reid
Are Not The Same : American's Want Real
Heath Care Reform for American Without
Massive Government Socialized Medicine.