Old September 11th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Presently What Prez Obama Said and theObama-CareŠ {Part...

Does you have hair on top of your hands, right above, opposite of your
palms? I reckon as how it is those two (TWO) Phyto-Estrogen capsules (I
buy them at the GNC store) that I take twice each day.LQQka here, that
is makin that hair on top of my hands grow longer, I jist now measured
one of them,,, it is at least three quarters of an inch long, or
longer.Sh.t, I LIKES it!, I LIKES it!
I wants my eye lashes to Grow LONNNG,,, lets me check my eye lashes rat
quick.
cuhulin