Old September 11th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default 9-11 Revisited

On Sep 11, 5:05*pm, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
maxxed-out credit cards. *****ing embarrassment. *Bush should be
punished for getting caught napping.

Funny, as it would seem most of their work and practice took place during your
'tard boy Clinton's watch. Was he napping or fooling around with interns?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

As I recall Clinton was being distracted by an insane witch hunt.
Regardless, Bush had dozens of very specific warnings and did nothing.

Did nothing.- Hide quoted text -

****MANY**** people did nothing Dave, there is
plenty of blame to go around. The part that just leaves me shaking my
head is that IMO, this country
is no more better prepared than it was on 9-11.