Old September 12th 09, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives
dave dave is offline

Default Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Bill Baka wrote:

Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is a
conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be fired
just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink, execute
the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka

I don't care if people want to shoot meth 'til their teeth rot away.
But there should be a provision in the new health care deal that such
behavior be cause for some kind of special dispensation.