Old September 12th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al Dykes Al Dykes is offline

Default (OT) : This 9/11 Pray for the Safety of the USA and All Americans

In article ,
~ RHF wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:59=A0pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 11, 2:20=A0pm, dave wrote:

Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
maxxed-out credit cards. =A0****ing embarrassment. =A0Bush should be
punished for getting caught napping.

Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
what you're saying.

- I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
- I wonder if something happens during Obama's
- admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.

What ever 'happens' during Obama's Presidency will
be BLAMED ON BUSH by the Obama-Regime=A9
and the Obama-Media-Shills=A9.

praise be the obama,
Praise Be The Obama.
PRAISE BE THE OBAMA !
.
Better you should listen to
"20-Minutes with the President"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-m...president.html
-by- Charlie Sheen

That's 100% fiction written by Alex Jones, probably to promote his
next DVD.

--
Al Dykes