Old September 12th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default 9-11 Revisited

On Sep 12, 12:25*pm, Toxic wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:47:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
* * * * * * * * * * ********rest snipped********

Dave, I have to be somewhat careful what I say and how I say it in here..
Much of what happened, at its
very origin started here in Cincinnati and I will leave it at that.

Are you implying that you either were complicit in that event, or at the
least, have knowledge that you are unwilling to share, even if it could
be beneficial to the ongoing security of this country?

Umm.....yea. That's right. Call the FBI.rolling my
eyes Do your own homework pal.

...Or perhaps merely trying to conflate the circumstance of your
residence to the proximity of an activity with which you were totally
unconnected yet serves conveniently to impute self importance?

LMAO - what a retard...lol.