Old September 12th 09, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default 9-11 Revisited

In article ,
Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
unbelievable.

I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
alive, there was no bickering in here
that day....that's for sure.

Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.

Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
myth that the US Media has created. What does Al Quaida want? We'll not
be told, because it would be inconvenient.

A personal question to all the group.

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers?

Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did. (I first saw
pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had bought
the following morning). My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-time
had great effect on people's attitudes. The emotional power of video...

Mark Zenier