Old September 15th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Patrick Swaze has passed away.

I done gots one padlock on the two rear doors on my old trailer.What it
is, I have a 4'' by 4'' post mounted vertically in the middle at the
rear of my old trailer and I have a 5/8'' bolt through the post and I
drilled a hole in one end of the bolt for the padlock.For a ''hasp'', I
have an old round 10'' diameter saw blade for a backing plate on the
outside of the doors.It is a saw blade that had a battery powered clock
motor.It looks Cool, if I do say so meself.Of course, whenever I wants
to get my 1914 Ford Model T car out of my old trailer, I would have to
remove that 4'' by 4'' post out of the way, but that isn't a problem for
a stepper like me.
cuhulin