Old September 15th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-CareŠ!-was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed Pat
Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks a
needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes from
not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put damn near
anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the guy who runs
the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is caught red handed
by the cops.

I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions.

So? Would YOU want to stay awake and alive or fall asleep and die?

Frickin' retard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA