Old September 15th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default (OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-CareŠ ! -was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

dave wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions. You can dig for it
is you want but I am pretty sure the government has purged that by now.

Bill Baka

There's some very brutal pharmaceuticals out there...

The guys that killed the Canadians were on Dexedrine.

That was the point I was trying to get across. The government does not
follow it's own rules. While the soldiers get pharmaceutical grade
drugs, the people on the street do not. It all seems kind of arbitrary
to me.

Bill Baka