Old September 15th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Where

I won't do any physical harm to any of God's four legged creatures.I
have an old Buckeye wooden box.I might wire tie a few boards to it and
use a long string tied to a stick and trap those stray dogs, there are
two of them.I can take them to one of the animal shelters around here
that doesn't put dogs to sleep.

I placedddddd a rang uponnnn her fangerrrr onnnnn her left honnnnd,,,,,
the onnnne she said she would savvvvve forrreverrrrr is gonnnne from the
otherrrrrr honnnnnnd,,,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin