Old September 15th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-CareŠ!-was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions.

So? Would YOU want to stay awake and alive or fall asleep and die?

Frickin' retard.

The only "*Frickin' retard*" on here has just out himself as dxAce.

Stuff a sock up it, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA